This journey will take you into the depths of your true nature with ritual, honoring, exploration and nurturing of your innate divine feminine gifts. We will ignite the spark of remembrance in your heart as you rise into your divinity and celebrate the Goddess that you already are. You will remember your sacred and wise ways and cultivate a deeper connection with all that is.
What To Expect…
Our 6-day Egyptian retreat will include amazing single or double occupancy accommodations, ground transportation to and from the airport and for excursions, an abundance of sacred rituals, sisterhood circles and breathtaking excursions, including:
- Travel to the Great Pyramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World with visits to the pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus
- A domestic flight to Aswan and transfer to visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries and the Temple of Philae, dedicated to Goddess Isis
- A visit to the Great Sphinx, the Valley Temple and other amazing locations
- Cairo and Aswan explorations
- A 3-night Nile River cruise and sail to Edfu with stops in between
- Visits to the Temple of Horus in Edfu
- Sail to Kom Ombo and Luxor to visit the West Bank with the Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari
- A Cairo Desert safari tour
- A sunrise desert camel ride
- An Aswan Nubian Village tour guided by the locals
- A belly dancing experience
Details and Inclusions…
- Arrival – Wednesday, October 3, 2018 | Departure – Monday, October 8, 2018
- Amazing accommodations shared with other Holistic Goddess Retreat guests, with a comfy bed of your own
- Most meals
- Cruise board with sights and stops
- Guided excursions and tours to explore where the original Goddesses once graced their presence
- Workshops that will assist you into awakening your Goddess magic
- Entrance fees
- Domestic airfare: Cairo / Aswan & Luxor / Cairo
- All transfers in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan
- Air-conditioned ground transportation
Your retreat package includes luxury accommodations in Cairo (1 night), luxury accommodations in Hurghada (1 night), and accommodations aboard a luxury overnight cruise ship (3 nights). You have the option of a single or double occupancy room, in accommodations shared with other retreat participants. Each guest will reserve their room on a first reserve, first serve basis. If you will be traveling with a friend, you are welcome room with them – otherwise, we will happily partner you with a roommate for the double occupancy price.
- The cost for this transformtional 6-day, 5-night experience is $2795 for double occupancy and $2995 for single occupancy.
- Installment payment options are available.
- A $500 deposit is required in order to reserve your space.
- Final payment of the remaining balance must be received by September 1, 2018 (no exceptions).
- PayPal (fee or no fee options): [email protected]
- Zelle (an easy way to send money in minutes directly between US bank accounts, from your mobile banking app. Major banks that offer Zelle include Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, US Bank, Wells Fargo and more): [email protected]
- Credit Card purchases can be made on our reservations website (service fee applies)
- Check by Mail (no fees): Contact us
- International airfare and travel insurance
- Visa entry for Egypt
- Drinks during meals
- 2 Lunches and 1 Dinner out
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This retreat has been confirmed. Ok to book your international flights arriving into Cairo International Airport no later than 2PM EET on Wednesday October 3rd. You can book your return flight for the evening of October 8th.
- Travel time will take 16 + hours to get there depending on where you are flying from in the US. Please make sure to allow enough flying/travel time to arrive on the start date of the retreat. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK this very important detail.
- Cairo, Egypt is 9 hours ahead of Los Angeles time-zone; 7 hours ahead of Chicago time-zone
- Passport info: You must have a visa to enter Egypt. U.S. citizens can obtain a renewable single-entry 30-day tourist visa on arrival at Egyptian airports for a 25 USD fee. U.S. citizens who have experienced difficulty with their visa status in Egypt or are concerned about their eligibility for a visa upon arrival should apply for a visa at an Egyptian embassy or consulate prior to travel.
Please be sure you want to attend. While life happens, we do not refund deposits or retreats. Please review our complete refund policy prior to booking your retreat.
While further details, including retreat property address, check-in/check-out times, complete retreat schedule & packing list will be sent closer to retreat date and upon registration, please feel free to contact us with any questions at [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming you in Egypt!