Submerse yourself in divine feminine creative energy with our “Awakening Your Shakti Power” retreat! Goddesses seeking spiritual renewal, connection to the Great Divine Mother, yoga and meditation… this retreat is for you. This will be an experience in which you can re-connect and re-discover the place of innate wisdom and power where you hold such deep potential for creation. You will learn ancient practices that are the key to your passion, vibrancy, creativity, and the depths of who you truly are. This journey will bring you back to your heart, release baggage, renew your energy, and inspire you to create your own path by discovering, honoring and embodying your gifts. You will be beautifully supported in a sacred space, to face up to what’s holding you back from living fully as the free-flowing, creative Goddess that you are.
What To Expect…
Our 8-day India retreat will include amazing accommodations shared with our tribe, ground transportation to and from the airport and for excursions, an abundance of sacred rituals, sisterhood circles and breathtaking experiences, including:
- Pampering Ayurvedic healing body treatments
- Yoga, breath, sound and movement exercises to activate your Shakti power centers back to their natural free flowing state
- Sacred Ganges River meditations
- A Pooja ceremony of gratitude on the Mother Ganges River
- Self-Reflection exercises
- Mindful art activities to connect with creative energy and expression
- Vibrant shopping market excursions
- Henna body art and sacred anointment oils
- Engaging discussions on various topics such as divine love and relationships, chakras, and crystals
- A Golden Triangle tour, including the Taj Mahal
We will also explore North India with experiences in Rishikesh, Agra and Jaipur…
- June 26th ~ arrival in Delhi and transfer to Rishikesh
- June 27th – 29th ~ journey through Rishikesh along the sacred River Ganges (this temple and ashram lined town is renowned as a center for yogic study and meditation, and is a traffic-free, alcohol-free, and vegetarian enclave)
- June 30th ~ Departure for Agra with exploratory stops
- July 1st ~ Sunrise Taj Mahal experience, one of the ‘Seven Wonders of the World’
- July 2nd ~ Exhilarating excursions to Amber Fort, the Palace of the Winds, Maharaja’s City Palace and marketplaces
- July 3rd ~ Departure from Delhi airport
Details and Inclusions…
- Arrival – Tuesday, June 26, 2018 | Departure – Tuesday, July 3, 2018
- Amazing double occupancy accommodations shared with other Holistic Goddess Retreat guests, with a comfy bed of your own
- Guided excursions to explore the gateway to the Himalayas, Agra and Jaipur
- Ground transportation to and from the airport and for excursions
- Workshops that will assist you into awakening your Shakti power
- Most breakfasts, lunches and dinners
Your retreat package includes beautiful and comfortable accommodations in Rishikesh, the birthplace of yoga and a town that’s considered to be sacred. Each guest will reserve their room on a first reserve, first serve basis. If you will be traveling with a friend, you are welcome room with them – otherwise, we will happily partner you with a roommate.
- The cost for this amazing 8-day, 7-night retreat is:
Garden view room – $2500 for double occupancy
Balcony river view room – $2650 for double occupancy
Single Occupancy Supplement – add $325
- Installment payment options are available.
- A $500 deposit is required in order to reserve your space.
- Final payment of the remaining balance must be received by May 1, 2018 (no exceptions).
- PayPal (fee or no fee options): [email protected]
- Zelle (an easy way to send money in minutes directly between US bank accounts, from your mobile banking app. Major banks that offer Zelle include Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, US Bank, Wells Fargo and more): [email protected]
- Credit Card purchases can be made on our reservations website (service fee applies)
- Check by Mail (no fees): Contact us
- International and domestic airfare (from Delhi to Rishikish) and travel insurance are not included
- Some lunches
- Optional on-site healing sessions from Veronica and/or Naima (additional charge)
- This retreat has been confirmed. Ok to book your air travel.
- Book your round trip flight arriving into/departing from the New Delhi International Airport. We will arrange your domestic 1 hour flight to Rishikesh. Your flight MUST arrive in time for a noon domestic flight departure on June 26th. We suggest arriving no later than 9:00AM. If you will be returning home right after the retreat, please schedule your return flight for the evening of July 3rd.
- Travel time will take 19 + hours to get there depending on where you are flying from in the US. Please make sure to allow enough flying/travel time to arrive on the morning Tuesday, June 26, 2018 by 9:00AM. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK this very important detail and confirm your possible arrival time with us before booking.
- India is 12.30 hours ahead of Los Angeles time-zone; 11.30 hours ahead of Chicago time-zone.
- All U.S. citizens need a valid passport and valid Indian visa to enter and exit India for any purpose. You may apply for an electronic travel authorization at least four days prior to your arrival in lieu of applying for a tourist visa at an Indian embassy or consulate. Visas are not available upon arrival for U.S. citizens. Please visit the Indian government’s website for electronic travel authorizations and additional information regarding eligibility and requirements for this type of visa. For other nationalities, please check visa requirements.
Please be sure you want to attend. While life happens, we do not refund deposits or retreats. Please review our complete refund policy prior to booking your retreat.
While further details, including retreat property address, check-in/check-out times, complete retreat schedule & packing list will be sent closer to retreat date and upon registration, please feel free to contact us with any questions at [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming you in India!